What breed are these two?

alexga

Chirping
Jan 11, 2016
California
Hi I just started raising backyard chicken weeks ago. It has been so much fun so I kept adding new hens to my flock. :)

The mistake I made is that I didn't do much research before buying the chicken and now I'm lost... Could u please help me figure out what breed are these two chickens?

Thanks,
Alex

alexga

Chirping
Jan 11, 2016
California
Thank you all. I actually created two similar threads and pics are in another thread. It's my first post and I really couldn't find a way to remove this duplicated thread.

I was trying to not reply this thread so it will sink to the bottom and disappear. However, you guys are just so warm-hearted in asking for the pics and trying to help me out, which makes me feel bad that I didn't reply earlier.

I already got the answer from the other thread. :) just love this forum.

Thanks,
Alex

Michael OShay

Crowing
5 Years
May 14, 2014
Montana
Thank you all. I actually created two similar threads and pics are in another thread. It's my first post and I really couldn't find a way to remove this duplicated thread.

I was trying to not reply this thread so it will sink to the bottom and disappear. However, you guys are just so warm-hearted in asking for the pics and trying to help me out, which makes me feel bad that I didn't reply earlier.

I already got the answer from the other thread.
smile.png
just love this forum.

Thanks,
Alex

You're welcome.

Top Bottom