Songster
11 Years
Mar 30, 2008
Fairfield, ME
What breed of bantam is this?

chicken2.jpg

and

chicken1.jpg

I might be getting chicks from these and was curious what they were.

Louella

Last edited:
I am not sure but I know I how much I hate it when no one responds to my posts So I will take a crack at it and say. They could be Buff Brahma bantams though its hard to tell from the pictures they are pretty chickens whatever they are. Are they your chickens? A better pic of the rooster would help alot.
Good Luck

well - we went out and picked up two chicks - one is around 14 or so weeks (my guess - as the lady we got her from said she is about as big as she will get) and the other is probably 6 -8 weeks as it is fully feathered. They are beautiful, and I asked her what they were. She said they were Mille Fluers mixed with a game hen - not sure how many generations mixed. She had quite a few running around. There was a momma hen with at least 5 maybe 6 bitty babies with her. The lady we got them from was great - she snagged 4 last night for us to pick from - all feather footed (my daughter is very excited). If anyone else in Maine is looking for some, let me know - I'll send you the lady's email addy.

I'll try to get pictures later.

Louella

Back
Top Bottom