In the Brooder
Aug 12, 2017
New England
IMG_6184.JPG
IMG_6327.JPG
IMG_6208.JPG
IMG_6184.JPG
IMG_6327.JPG
Hello! I was wondering if anyone could identify what breed my little Jazzy is? I have searched and searched but haven't found anything that looks like her. She is very large compared to my other chicks and was purchased from Hoover's Hatchery in a brown-egg laying assortment. The photos are one current and one when she was a week or two old. Thank you!

kinda maybe easter egger? better pic side and front view please
also add :welcome from Mossyrock, Washington State

I will try and get a better picture. And I was looking at pictures of Easter riggers and they looked similar but I was confused on how I got that in an assortment of brown-egg layers.

I will try and get a better picture. And I was looking at pictures of Easter riggers and they looked similar but I was confused on how I got that in an assortment of brown-egg layers.

that would depend on who mixed them where you bought them or the hen had more than on cockerel to pick from not sure never heard of Hoover's hatchery either no surprise there never used a hatchery

that would depend on who mixed them where you bought them or the hen had more than on cockerel to pick from not sure never heard of Hoover's hatchery either no surprise there never used a hatchery

Okay! Sorry but I'm relatively new to chickens ( they are my first chicks I've raised ) so what do you mean by the hen had more on cockerel to pick from?Thank you for the help.

sorry but it was more than one cockerel bred to a hen that would happen more in a barnyard not controlled so doubt a hatchery would be that lax but may included a extra bird also is your count what you ordered? could be easter egger or possible ameracauna
my typing is not perfect

sorry but it was more than one cockerel bred to a hen that would happen more in a barnyard not controlled so doubt a hatchery would be that lax but may included a extra bird also is your count what you ordered? could be easter egger or possible ameracauna
my typing is not perfect

Okay, thanks for the clarification!

Back
Top Bottom