What breed is my dove/pigeon?

Discussion in 'Pigeons and Doves' started by Silhouette, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Silhouette

Silhouette Out Of The Brooder

Oct 10, 2015
    [​IMG]Hi,I have always wanted to know what breed my dove is and I'm hoping someone out here can tell me. [​IMG][/IMG]
    I brought the brown(Chiquita,female) and the white(Nevadi,male) from the same place.The other brown one is their baby called Royal.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    The cock looks like some sort of high flyer, and the hen looks like a Birmingham roller.

3. Silhouette

Oct 10, 2015
    Wow,I just got them from some store in town that sells birds and small animals.I thought they would be some common breed.But I don't know that much.Thanks for that!

4. Lobzi

Lobzi Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Does any one know anything about these fantails? I was given them in a rehoming by a friend who could no longer take care of them. They are beautiful birds with green and purple iridescent colors on their chest area.

5. TerryQui

TerryQui Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2011
    Columbus Ohio
    OMG! I love the brown ones! Beautiful!

6. Silhouette

Oct 10, 2015
    Thank you for your compliment about my doves. God doesn't like it when you blaspheme His name though.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  7. jak2002003

jak2002003 Overrun With Chickens

Oct 24, 2009
    Thailand
    Whats gods name then? Allah or Ganesha, Kali or Zeus?

There are over 4,200 religions in the world.. so I am confused as to which god you mean?

Also this is a thread about pigeons... and people on this site are from all different religions... so please don't try to push you religious beliefs on others... its very offensive to some people... including me!

Thank you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by