what breed is she?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by ShelbyCoral, Aug 12, 2013.

1. I need help figuring out what breed this chick is. We want to name her either Storm or winter.
    Storm because of her black line under her one eye.
    Here she is!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    she is such a sweetheart, she loves to play with my tablet.... loves to jump out of her cage to come find me. She love to jump into my hands and sleep. She is very smart to... almost to smart for a chicken....

2. Veer67

Veer67 Chillin' With My Peeps

I think it's an exchequer leghorn chick. :)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  3. Wyandottes7

Wyandottes7 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    I think that it is an Ancona chick.

4. BantamLover21

BantamLover21 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    I second that.

5. Veer67

After looking at some Ancona chick pictures I agree.

6. She has turned out to be Ancona! She is still very smart for a two month old... already in the coop perching! I didn't have to train her! Thankfully she is the leader of the chicks and the other 8 followed her to the perch. Yes I have older chickens. One mama polish with one chick, a Rhode island red hen and two roosters that I dont know their breed.... ill post them.

7. [​IMG]

8. Veer67

Some of the chicks look like Easter Eggers, closer pictures of each bird would also help. [​IMG]

9. Yes I have two easter eggers, Jasmine and ester. one barred rock named luna. Had two but a hawk got the one... her name was daisy. I have two speckled sussex, peach and sweet pea. 1 Silver laced polish, winter. One mille fleur de uccle named peanut.

10. Oh and rhode island red named cinnamon. Always forgotten... xD

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by