What breed is this cockerel ?

luckycluk

Songster
9 Years
May 31, 2014
Salisbury/Faith
Hi I had gotten 2 Ameraucanas , 4 sapphire gems, and also 1 golden comet and 1 Isa brown but I know he isn’t one of them. I am trying to figure out which he is because his color doesn’t match none of the sapphires or Ameraucanas either. Can anyone help me out with a guess at what he might be. He is a handsome lil cockerel. Id appreciate some of your thoughts, everyone is so full of experience. I can take some better pictures when I get home later these pics were taken a week or two ago

Attachments

• C8E794E3-1C9E-4083-A017-E1C3414B6808.jpeg
    C8E794E3-1C9E-4083-A017-E1C3414B6808.jpeg
    511.7 KB · Views: 11
  • B032F9D6-A860-48B4-8CAB-88EED1ED5FC1.jpeg
    B032F9D6-A860-48B4-8CAB-88EED1ED5FC1.jpeg
    640.7 KB · Views: 5
Looks like a Jubilee to me! :D Those are good birds, i may be correct, but maybe not, but either way, it does look like a roo.

Hi I had gotten 2 Ameraucanas , 4 sapphire gems, and also 1 golden comet and 1 Isa brown but I know he isn’t one of them. I am trying to figure out which he is because his color doesn’t match none of the sapphires or Ameraucanas either. Can anyone help me out with a guess at what he might be. He is a handsome lil cockerel. Id appreciate some of your thoughts, everyone is so full of experience. I can take some better pictures when I get home later these pics were taken a week or two ago
Its really hard to tell in the photo's you posted. New pics would help a lot!💖

Have a good rest if the day!♥

Looks like a mixed breed cockerel to me.

Back
Top Bottom