What breed is this? I want him!!!!!!! PHOTO up now!

pinkchick

"Ain't nuttin' like having da' blues"
13 Years
May 30, 2008
Washington State
I have spent numerous hours looking for this breed or something close but to no avail. Can anyone out there help me?
Thanks bunches in advance

11170_2009_calendar_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
To place a picture, open a free photobucket account (very easy) & upload your photos to it but keep them ordered & in folders because if you move them after pasting them on BYC & other sites, the links don't work anymore & you can't see them. Then click on the IMG code & paste it where you want the photo. pm me if you are still stuck.

To uplaod a pic, go to the Uploads at the dark blue band on top of the page. Then click Browse and select the pic from your computer. Click Upload and it will give you the
paste the address and put it inside of [img]
tags.

Make sure your picture is large before putting it on Photobucket-they adjust it. If you pulled it off the internet, make sure you have opened it & it's big before saving it to your computer & then putting it onto Photobucket.

Last edited:
Is that a calendar? Does it describe the bird(s) in it? It was too small to see who it was from. Give us the information on the calendar and maybe we can find out that way for you.
wink.png

Colby in KY

Back
Top Bottom