What breed is this rooster?!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by selinazimm, Mar 28, 2017.

1. selinazimm

selinazimm New Egg

Dec 7, 2015
    Hi All,

I purchased and hatched some eggs (intense egg color pack) from mypetchicken.com. The list of eggs I received from mypetchicken was: ameri-flower, blue sex link, olive egger, super blue egg layer and super chocolate egg layer. The egg that hatched and grew into this rooster was labeled a super blue egg layer. I went onto the site but this rooster looks nothing like a super blue egg layer. When he was a baby chick he was black (on top) fading into gray on the belly.

I contacted mypetchicken and sent them the photos of him and they say he's either an ameri-flower or olive egger. When I google both of these I still can't figure out what exactly he is.

Can anyone help me?!! Let me know if more pictures of him would help!

Thanks!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. CascadiaRiver

CascadiaRiver Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2014
    Pacific Northwest
    An Olive Egger (or an Easter Egger) will look like anything it feels like xD They come in literally any colour possible and then some. I have never ever heard of an "Ameri-Flower" but it sounds a lot like a "Americauna/Easter Egger + Swedish Flower" cross which he could also be because again, EE's can be anything plus that swedish flower bit...

3. Lucyluvchickens

Lucyluvchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2017
    Dripping Springs, Texas

X2

4. BantamLover21

BantamLover21 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    x3

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009