What breed is this?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Turkeygirl66, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Turkeygirl66

Turkeygirl66 New Egg

Sep 29, 2010
    C:\\Users\\Owner\\Pictures\\My Turkeys\\chucky bear.jpg

I hope you guys can see this... can someone tell me what kind of turkey this is please?? thanks [​IMG]

2. Frost Homestead

Frost Homestead eggmonger

Jul 9, 2011
    Lago Vista, TX
    Hmmm your photo isn't showing up. I think maybe you were trying to paste the code from your computer. try uploading it to 'upload' tab on BYC and then copying the IMG code to your forum post. or you can insert the IMG code from an online source such a photobucket. hope this helps

3. JodyJo

JodyJo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 27, 2010
    Colorado
  4. Turkeygirl66

Turkeygirl66 New Egg

Sep 29, 2010
    sorry i can't seem to beable to post a picture! [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  5. gumbii

gumbii Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2010
    bell gardens, ca
    i use photobucket.com for my pictures... upload them there, then put the [ img ] code on the post...

6. JodyJo

JodyJo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 27, 2010
    Colorado
    Quote:you need to make 10 posts first, you can do them on your own post, just keep going back and forth making comments to yourself till you hit 10, then follow the link, it will guide you

7. Chicken_Pauper

Chicken_Pauper Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2011
    Southern California
    Like many here... I purchased four "RARE BREED pullets".. and, the feed store had no idea what type of chickens they were... are...
    Is there a web site where I can see different types of rare breed chickens, both bantam and standard.. so I can find out what these are?

Thank you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by