What breed is this?

aluther

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 1, 2013
My dad got these at tractor supply last year and they are beautiful i just wish i knew what kind they were. Im only interested in knowing about the white hen and roosters i know what the red ones are.

I think this is a pair both have the white ear lobes

this rooster is a different breed all together i think

My dad got these at tractor supply last year and they are beautiful i just wish i knew what kind they were. Im only interested in knowing about the white hen and roosters i know what the red ones are.

I think this is a pair both have the white ear lobes

this rooster is a different breed all together i think

The first rooster looks like an Exchequer Leghorn cross? Or maybe a Splash Andalusian with red leakage.

I can't see the white hen's comb, but it doesn't look like a single comb, so I'm not sure what breed she is. She is definitely Splash in color as well. Slate legs, white earlobe... I'm sure there's an obvious answer here.

The second rooster looks like a Delaware, though his legs are a little pink.

I tend to agree with the other poster...Andalusian mixes for the top two and Delaware for the bottom roo.

I wonder if there is some EE mixed with the Andalusian maybe? Does the Andalusian looking female have a pea comb? That might explain the red barring in the male and the pea comb in the female....or they could be simply not even be from the same original bins as it is hatchery stock...you can get surprises definitely from that.

Lady of McCamley

Last edited:
I tend to agree with the other poster...Andalusian mixes for the top two and Delaware for the bottom roo.

I wonder if there is some EE mixed with the Andalusian maybe? Does the Andalusian looking female have a pea comb? That might explain the red barring in the male and the pea comb in the female....or they could be simply not even be from the same original bins as it is hatchery stock...you can get surprises definitely from that.

Lady of McCamley
x2

Lady of McCamley
I agree.

LL

I also not sure what kind of old english bantam she is any ideas she was given to me by a friend.

I think she is a dark cornish bantam hen?

Not sue what kind if bantam he is any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom