What Breed of Chicken are they?

Unlyshed

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 20, 2014
Australia
They are 8 weeks old today!! And just as adorable as when they first hatched! I am not sure if it is to early to tell, but I would love to know what breed they are, and I figure this is the best place to ask!!

Awkward - I don't know how to add photos!!

Last edited:
There is a little box on top of the reply box that has a picture with a mountain and sun, click that and click upload files and add from your computer. Hope that helps!

Thanks for the quick reply!

I have watched the video, but I don't have a tool bar above the reply box like they do in the video?

At the bottom of this thread there is a blank "Reply" box. Just above the box are a row of tool icons, font size, bold italic underline, emoticons, and a little square image that if you hover the mouse over will read "insert image." Click on that and then you should get your image options.
Good luck!

I can see where the tool box should be, but there is just a blank reply box for me to write in with no options to add attachments or change fonts or anything.

Once you add some photos, I'll be glad to help you identify your birds.
smile.png

Good luck!

Thanks for all the helpful hints, I still cannot do it from any computer, but am able to do it from my phone. Super slow though! :p

Back
Top Bottom