1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What Breed of Chicken are they?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Unlyshed, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Unlyshed

Unlyshed Out Of The Brooder

Oct 20, 2014
    Australia
    They are 8 weeks old today!! And just as adorable as when they first hatched! I am not sure if it is to early to tell, but I would love to know what breed they are, and I figure this is the best place to ask!!

Awkward - I don't know how to add photos!!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  2. chicknshrimp

chicknshrimp Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2014
    There is a little box on top of the reply box that has a picture with a mountain and sun, click that and click upload files and add from your computer. Hope that helps!

3. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
  4. Unlyshed

Oct 20, 2014
    Australia
    Thanks for the quick reply!

I have watched the video, but I don't have a tool bar above the reply box like they do in the video?

5. WyandotteIndeed

WyandotteIndeed Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2012
    Southern Oregon
    At the bottom of this thread there is a blank "Reply" box. Just above the box are a row of tool icons, font size, bold italic underline, emoticons, and a little square image that if you hover the mouse over will read "insert image." Click on that and then you should get your image options.
    Good luck!

6. Unlyshed

Oct 20, 2014
    Australia
    I can see where the tool box should be, but there is just a blank reply box for me to write in with no options to add attachments or change fonts or anything.

7. BantamLover21

BantamLover21 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    Once you add some photos, I'll be glad to help you identify your birds. [​IMG]

Good luck!

8. Unlyshed

Oct 20, 2014
    Australia
    Thanks for all the helpful hints, I still cannot do it from any computer, but am able to do it from my phone. Super slow though! :p

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by