What breed of duck is this?

KriGam07Country

Hatching
Sep 28, 2021
Hi I got my duck 2 months ago and I have no idea what breed he or she is. I've searched with Google images and keeps telling me that it's a Rouen duck but the head is totally different. My boyfriend has the same exact duck too.
20210928_120345(1).jpg

Hi I got my duck 2 months ago and I have no idea what breed he or she is. I've searched with Google images and keeps telling me that it's a Rouen duck but the head is totally different. My boyfriend has the same exact duck too. View attachment 2849326
Hi it looks like a Khaki Campbell to me but I could be wrong. I have 4 Khaki's. I have 1 male and he looks like the one you have posted.

Hi I got my duck 2 months ago and I have no idea what breed he or she is. I've searched with Google images and keeps telling me that it's a Rouen duck but the head is totally different. My boyfriend has the same exact duck too. View attachment 2849326
Hi it looks like a Khaki Campbell to me but I could be wrong. I have 4 Khaki's. I have 1 male and he looks like the one you have posted.
I tend to agree, that looks a lot like khaki. I have khaki mixes that look almost identical to that to.

Back
Top Bottom