What breed?

It looks like a Red Sex Link. It is a cross from a Ameraucana hen and Rhode Island Red Roo.
It lays Easter Eggs. We have started intentionally breeding them now for the novelty aspect.
Pale green eggs. There are 24 eggs (hopefully fertile) in an incubator on day 4. We hatched about 10 last month.
At first we were just experimenting with crosses and recorded our findings. After the one started laying, we have been concentrating on hatching more.
Thank you to all who participated in thread.
I have a couple other amazing birds to put on coming up.

Depending on what color your EE was (Was it a True Amer?) It could be a red sex link.
I will try to post a pic. BYC limited my media space. I deleted tons and tons of photos last night just to post 1 photo of super tiny eggs. I am now experimenting with hotlinking pics with photo bucket.
BYC let me upload over 65 MBS before it told me last night I was over my 10 mb limit. I deleted over 55 MBS of pics.
Anyway.. No worries.. I will put some pics on photo bucket of the Moma hen soon.
Thanks for your reply once again!

Why did you ask if you knew what her breeding was? In fact your first post you say, " Not sure what breed this hen is...". When fact you knew her exact breeding from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom