What breeds and genders

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Rooster1235597, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Rooster1235597

Rooster1235597 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2009
    connecticut
    [​IMG] breeds? [​IMG] same chickens plus a white leghorn heres an individual of one [​IMG] I am sorry about the far away pics ill get closeups later, but can u help me for now???? i think that ones a silver laced wynadot, leghorn, 2 amercaunas, plymouthrock?, and RIR?? most of these are all guesses but i think i have a rir and a silver for sure

2. ve

ve Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Palmetto GA
    Red chicken with white spots is a Speckled Sussex.Others are like you say.Black one can be Australorp

3. Rooster1235597

Rooster1235597 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2009
    connecticut
    Ok so i have a leghorn, silver laced wynadot, RIR, Speckled sussex, then what is the black one, and red one? Also the black one is the leader of the chickens and seems to be pretty aggresive. It has a green tinge to its feathers, and all the chickens except for the leghorn are almost 5 months

4. jeslewmazer

jeslewmazer Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2009
    Mississippi
    Agree with the Speckled Sussex, I have some [​IMG]. Better pics would be nice. The black one could be BSL or Australorp (are possibilities). Barred one could be BR or Dominique depending on the comb. Dark red could be RIR or production Red. The white rooster could be numerous breeds. I can't seen the gold/light red one. All, some, or none could be crosses.

5. PioneerPrincess

PioneerPrincess Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2009
    TX
    The second picture is a RIR. The brown and white speckled chicken is a Speckled Sussex. The black one might be a Black Australorp. When you get a closer picture, we will be able to tell what the white and what the barred chickens are. They are pretty birds! [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by