What breeds are these (newbie)

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by RlgNorth, May 10, 2009.

1. RlgNorth

RlgNorth Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2009
    North Pole, ALASKA
    The lady at the feed store said they were bantums but couldn't tell me what kind of batums they were, now that they are older and getting thier feathers in I would love to know. Hope the pictures turn out good.Thanks in advance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Golden laced Polish, Barred Rock cockerel, Cochin and not sure about the last two. I'm sure someone else will come play "Guess that Chick" soon, LOL

3. RlgNorth

Mar 18, 2009
    North Pole, ALASKA
    Thanks soo much!! I was really wanting to know the first one he/she is soo cute!!!!! I have just fallin for these little bantums cause they really stick out in the flock the rest of the flock are RIR and Buff Op.

4. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    I agree with Cyn. 4 might be a brahma if it has feathered shank and toes. I am on my cell and the pic is small and blurry. But the head looks like my light brahma bantam chicks. Guessing is always fun.

5. dave_Cash69

dave_Cash69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    kaintucky
    maybe a leghorn?

6. RlgNorth

Mar 18, 2009
    North Pole, ALASKA
    I know the little white one is a bantum or that is what the lady said. SHe is soo tiny the tinest one out of all the chicks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by