What breeds are these roosters?

Wi_Pida

Chirping
Mar 21, 2019
Gresham, Wisconsin
The white and brown i don't remember what type they said he was, I'm thinking he's some type of sexlink.The rooster with the black/green tail plume is much bigger than the other. They said was a cinnamon queen when I bought him and they said he was a she. So they messed up with that. Obviously, it's a male. Any idea what I have here.
20200119_172513.jpg

20200119_172533.jpg

Wi_Pida

Chirping
Mar 21, 2019
Gresham, Wisconsin
Thank you all for your help. I figured the white and brown was a sexlink but wasn’t sure what type, I bought him at a local feed mill. The one with the black/ green tail feathers I bought at true value. Looks like true value needs to get their chicks from a hatchery that’s knows chickens.

Wi_Pida

Chirping
Mar 21, 2019
Gresham, Wisconsin
I talked to a local farmer that has been raising chicken for years and found out that you all are correct about the rooster with the black tail is a red sexlink but the white with brown, he believes this is a cinnamon queen. Looks like my hatchery or feed mill got the two crossed up. LOL

Nov 28, 2017
UK
I talked to a local farmer that has been raising chicken for years and found out that you all are correct about the rooster with the black tail is a red sexlink but the white with brown, he believes this is a cinnamon queen. Looks like my hatchery or feed mill got the two crossed up. LOL
Cinnamon Queen is another name for red sex link. Red sex links go by many different names, red star, bovan, lohman etc, but the basis remains the same, a red rooster over a silver hen makes red females and white males.

Wi_Pida

Chirping
Mar 21, 2019
Gresham, Wisconsin
Cinnamon Queen is another name for red sex link. Red sex links go by many different names, red star, bovan, lohman etc, but the basis remains the same, a red rooster over a silver hen makes red females and white males.
Thank you for clearing that up. I didn’t know that and the farmer didn’t say anything about it. Make since now. Because I would keep fining pics that looked like Stoner under both.

Top Bottom