What breeds are these?

Joev1973

Songster
May 1, 2019
Hohenwald Tennessee
My Coop
My Coop
So long story short I put two duck eggs in with my chicken eggs and one hatched and one didn't. Then I felt terrible for the lone duckling so I I had a friend stop at tractor supply & bring me two ducks. I wasn't there to choose so I don't know what breeds they are.

So the gold duck in the back I hatched it. The black duck and the duck with the puffball on its head are new. I'm wondering if you can help me identify these two. Thanks to anyone who helps
PXL_20220408_210701176~2.jpg

Last edited:
So long story short I put two duck eggs in with my chicken eggs and one hatched and one didn't. Then I felt terrible for the lone duckling so I I had a friend stop at tractor supply & bring me two ducks. I wasn't there to choose so I don't know what breeds they are.

So the gold duck in the back I hatched it. The black duck and the duck with the puffball on its head are new. I'm wondering if you can help me identify these two. Thanks to anyone who helpsView attachment 3055282
@MGG

So the gold duck in the back I hatched it. The black duck and the duck with the puffball on its head are new. I'm wondering if you can help me identify these two. Thanks to anyone who helpsView attachment 3055282
The yellow one with the crest is a crested duck, and the black one is probably a Cayuga.

Back
Top Bottom