What breeds are they please

Rafa

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 22, 2010
Nottingham, England
Hi everyone, I'm a newby to everything chicken and learning lots all the time, however I am not sure which breeds I have. I know the bottom picture is my handsome and very noisy cockerel! he is under a year old and quite tame, he has black/grey legs with a few feathers on them. The first picture is of some of my ladies I would like to know the breed of the back one, I think she is a bantam, she is small and lays beatifull white eggs. The other five ladies are like the front two but the other three are alot darker red. Your help will be very much appreciated as people keep asking me what breeds I have!!

47538_dsc00639.jpg

47538_dsc00643.jpg

I am waiting too. That rooster is incredible.
His chest looks like a fancy laced pattern vest. Wow, he is Beautiful !
tongue.png

Somebody on BYC has to know what he is !

I see one Salmon Faverolle, a couple Wheaten Marans and 1 Red Sex Link. Not sure of the roo. Can get up cl0ose and single pic of each hen? That would make it easier.

Hi all, been able to get some photos today, not brilliant as will they stand still!!!!! Any more thoughts on breeds would be great, Many thanks:)

47538_dsc00637.jpg

47538_dsc00659.jpg

47538_dsc00649.jpg

47538_dsc00651.jpg

47538_dsc00647.jpg

#1 Still not sure on the roo
#2 A mutt
#3-#4 All Golden Sex Links
#5 Is that another pic of the one in #!? If so mutt

Last edited:
Hi thanks for all your replies and lovely comments!! I am very proud of my Roo (Rocky). As previously said I am very new to keeping chickens and a friend saw this front shot picture of Rocky and wondered if he was some sort of Silkie Cross? Any thoughts?

47538_dsc00638.jpg

Back
Top Bottom