What breeds?

bdowns73

Chirping
Sep 6, 2016
Kevil, KY
[/IMG]

These were some quick pics on my way out the door this morning. I will get some better ones this afternoon. Bought at Rural King, supposed to be ISA Brown, Amberlink, maybe Rhode Island Red, Australorp and Barred Rock. Just hoping all are pullets. Thanks for any and all info.

welcome-byc.gif

I see red sex links, aka ISA browns, production Red, barred Rock and probably an Australorp but I can't see the black chick very well.

I don't see an Amerlink right off. Mine was white all over as a chick, she didn't get the honey coloring until a little older. But all your red and white birds are sex links.

No one's looking cockerel yet. The Rock is female by her coloring, and so are the sex links. The Red and the Aussie you won't be able to be sure until around 6 weeks.

welcome-byc.gif

I see red sex links, aka ISA browns, production Red, barred Rock and probably an Australorp but I can't see the black chick very well.

I don't see an Amerlink right off. Mine was white all over as a chick, she didn't get the honey coloring until a little older. But all your red and white birds are sex links.

No one's looking cockerel yet. The Rock is female by her coloring, and so are the sex links. The Red and the Aussie you won't be able to be sure until around 6 weeks.
I agree.

Back
Top Bottom