1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

what color are these d'uccles? (pics)

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by BellLisamo, Mar 29, 2009.

1. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    What colors are these??? Are they mixed?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for all my posts, im trying to gain the knowledge so i know what to tell people if they ask?

2. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    Your first pic is of a Golden neck D'uccle and the second is a buff columbian colored D'uccle. The Golden neck color is a recognised color in the aba standard.

3. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

4. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Yup, gold neck and buff columbian

5. RustyHart

RustyHart Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2009
    Northern Michigan
    If I'm seeing the Golden Neck correctly...it appears that he has a yellow beak...if so he may have yellow or willow colored legs.....d"Uccles should have blue-slate colored legs if you want to show them.....he still is a very pretty male. best regards, Rusty

6. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:oh why thank you for that info!!!!!! if i breed him, then i will tell them the babies arent SQ.

Thanks so much! I'm trying to learn my birds so i know what to tell people who want eggs/chicks or the birds themselves!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by