What color are these showgirls?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by ma2babygurl13, Sep 21, 2009.

1. ma2babygurl13

ma2babygurl13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Fairborn OH
    These are some of the showgirls I hatched from Kandyg-99 awesome seller btw!

These 5 I am unsure of their color... came from white,buff, black,splash and blue hens out of a white showgirl roo.

I think they are buff and partridge? what do ya'll think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is this partridge?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

all of them in a circle [​IMG] I love this pic
    [​IMG]

What colors do you think they will be? Are all the lighter the same color? What are the 2 darker ones?

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    The one in the last pic on the right is the only partridge I believe. The other 2 light brown ones are probably buff, and the 2 dark ones are most likely just mixed color.

3. LilPeeps

LilPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    SE Mass
    That pattern does not come up with the colors you listed, so they were concealed by the whites. The light ones will likely be a smutty buff. The darker ones look very similar to grey, although they may feather out more similar to partridge, it's hard to say. The white could've been covering anything.

4. ma2babygurl13

ma2babygurl13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Fairborn OH
    The darkest ones are my fav [​IMG] I think they look neat... I didn't think they were partridge b/c all the ones I saw were lighter, but I didn't know. I'm keeping all the showgirls so it will be neat to see what they turn out to be.

5. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:I agree.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by