What color are these .....

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by dee06, Aug 10, 2014.

1. dee06

dee06 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2014
    Suffolk UK
    Hi everyone here are my two 7 week old chicks, they are crosses but am not what they are but was wondering if their coloring could be mille fluer....any opinions please both have feathered legs but the first one has a single comb but I have no idea about the second ones comb it just looks flat

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Firekin1

Firekin1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2014
    Nova Scotia
    I would say that's what they're going to be...and on the comb end, if they're the same age, came from the same place, there's a good possibility your flat comb is a hen and your other a roo....

3. dee06

dee06 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2014
    Suffolk UK
    I was given 10 eggs of which 9 hatched, I have managed to find out that their crosses could be mixes between pekins, oegb, seabrights and poss serama, they are still so small and fit in my hand, there are 5 in this group the other 4 are cochin x buff orps. The small white one is def a boy with red comb and small wattles, none of the other 4 which include the 2 above have tiny yellow single combs and no wattles, so am wondering if the white one is going to have a pea comb or rose comb. Thanks for your opinion on their colour I love mille fluers and was hoping I might at least one

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by