What color baby? Sexing baby pigeon?

lightchick

Crowing
6 Years
Apr 3, 2014
Minnesota
I have a Birmingham Roller pair, the male is almond and the female is black.
5 days ago their first baby of the year hatched and she looks like she might turn out to be totally white. Her feathers are not coming in yet but her skin and beak are white.
I've never seen a baby so light colored. I am wondering if it is possible that she could be white. Does anyone know how to sex baby pigeons? I read somewhere that if you look at their toes and if one of the outside front toes is longer than the other than it is a boy but if they are the same length then it's a girl (I'm talking about the SAME foot).
Has anyone heard of anything like that?

I have a Birmingham Roller pair, the male is almond and the female is black.
5 days ago their first baby of the year hatched and she looks like she might turn out to be totally white. Her feathers are not coming in yet but her skin and beak are white.
I've never seen a baby so light colored. I am wondering if it is possible that she could be white. Yes Does anyone know how to sex baby pigeons? I make mistakes on adults I read somewhere that if you look at their toes and if one of the outside front toes is longer than the other than it is a boy but if they are the same length then it's a girl (I'm talking about the SAME foot).
Has anyone heard of anything like that? NO not me anyway.

Back
Top Bottom