What color camouflages poop the best?!

DoeAndGander

Songster
5 Years
May 24, 2017
Southern Minnesota
Hey guys! I’m painting a ladder which will be in my run and I’d like to paint it a color which will camouflage poop! I realize there are many different colors that come out of chickens but! Generally speaking, what would be the best color to camouflage droppings? Thanks

Just let them 'paint' it...will then be the perfect colors. :gig

Rain will wash it all off.
This in my run, weathered old redwood deck boards.
upload_2018-4-23_16-32-49.png

I went to look at my leftover paint and it seems I have just enough of a dark tan-ish color and it almost matches my coop so I think I'm going to go with that. I'm not super obsessed with things looking perfect but I would like it to look nice and protect it from the weather so it holds up longer. Lol. My white car has been green the past couple weeks due to pollen. I can see it blowing in the wind.

I went to look at my leftover paint and it seems I have just enough of a dark tan-ish color and it almost matches my coop so I think I'm going to go with that. I'm not super obsessed with things looking perfect but I would like it to look nice and protect it from the weather so it holds up longer. Lol. My white car has been green the past couple weeks due to pollen. I can see it blowing in the wind.

Great idea! I think eventually I will paint this ladder. As stupid as it sounds I would like my coop to look nice. The nicer it looks the more I will want to keep up with it LOL if that even make sense I’m weird like that my gals are going to be spoiled! I wish we had enough pollen to make my truck green! Spring arrived yesterday. My to do list is a mile long!

Back
Top Bottom