1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What color is my polish bantam hen?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Mrs. Fluffy Puffy, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    [​IMG]

This is " Snowy" my polish bantam, that I got from a guy as a 2 week old chick. What color do you think she is? She is already laying little white eggs for about 1 year![​IMG]

2. chickenwhisperer123

chickenwhisperer123 Whispers Loudly

Mar 7, 2009
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Looks Splash to me.

3. chickenlover54

chickenlover54 Henely Hatchery

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    splash

4. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:I agree.

5. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    That's what I thought but I just wanted to make sure! Do yall think she's a polish bantam or something else?

6. chickenma

chickenma Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Is it a mix between polish and leghorn or a polish and blue splash andulasion. The tail looks very tall for an polish. leghorn and andulasion lay both white eggs. and if she was a polish she would have more like an afro wig or some thing like that. I don't think she is a polish, she is a mix of somethings for sure.

7. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Well she didn't come from my flock, so I dont know what the guy had! But, she does lay little white eggs, though! Oh, this Spring I wonna breed her and incubate some of her eggs but I don't know what roo to put her with? Any ideas? I have 1 mixed japanese roo that has a muff, and a white silkie roo, and then I have a mixed roo with black tail feathers! Any advice? All my other roos are standard or they are other mixed Bantams!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by