What color is this? * PICS

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by the duck whisperer, Jun 24, 2011.

1. the duck whisperer

the duck whisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2011
    Ohio
    My Calls hatched out some mixed breed babies and I can classify all the colors except The Rain Drum.
    I'm not sure what color Rain Drum is but I've seen the "regular" sized ducks with the black bill and orange feet with Grey feathers.
    Her Mama is a blue-bib and daddy looked a little like a lavender bib? Not sure what her daddy was ( he was a mix). I don't have pics of papa because he recently bit' the dust. And mama is a pure BB. Rain's sibblings are all identifiable ( pastel,butterscotch,white, lavender bibbed, though they are mixed) but I don't know if she's an actual color since she's a call duck or if she's just a mixed between 2 colors.

I remember some one posting pics of their runner and she was the same color.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    splash maybe?

3. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:Hmm she looks my runner does right now and she is fawn and white but she looks just like that right now

4. DuckyMom

DuckyMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2010
    Upstate NY
    [​IMG]

This is Frances, my 'who knows what color' runner! She has almost identical coloring to your girl, (2 yrs old next month) In the picture she looks more brown but she's kind of a blue/white mix. Maybe a splash? I have no idea...
    Same black bill and orange feet though.

Emily

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by