What color is this?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by CheekyMare, Nov 11, 2011.

1. CheekyMare

CheekyMare Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a bunch of chicks and I'm both all new to this and fascinated so I'm just going to post chick and chicken pictures when I get a colour I'm curious about here. [​IMG] If I stuck it in the wrong section tell me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CheekyMare

another one. I think it's a hen and she's very curious.

[​IMG]

she always comes over to investigate me

[​IMG]

3. CheekyMare

This is not a pretty boy... yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Little One

Little One Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2011
    SE Virginia
    What is her breed?

5. JulieNKC

JulieNKC Overrun With Chickens

Sep 25, 2010
    Kansas City
    Quote:Oh my! [​IMG] You'll have to show us pictures of naked boy there when he feathers in all pretty. Keep those pics to show future girlfriends, lol.

6. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Wow...that poor little cockerel is just... [​IMG] I'd hide him away for a few weeks...lol. [​IMG]

7. CheekyMare

Quote:Which one? Although, that's kinda dumb of me to ask as I have no idea. They are both from my local chicken hatch which seems to be a free for all.

8. CheekyMare

Quote:I got him from the guy down south last week but he never did tell me if he was any special type just kind of threw him in the box and said his local sale hook up only wants the quick feathering kind and this guy is obviously taking his time. Watching these baby roos try to beat each other up is hilarious. I have a LOT of roos.

This little frizzle is going to have some interesting markings I think.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by