What could I hatch?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by two j farm, Apr 28, 2017.

1. two j farm

two j farm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2016
    Louisiana
    My Coop
    Ok I have 1 white leg horn rooster and 1 Amerauca rooster. With black sex links, RIR, white leg horn, and half leg horn half Amerauca hens. If I hatch the eggs what do you think they would look like. Also getting eggs from my mama she has black sex link rooster and RIR rooster with white leg horn, barred rocks,black sex links, red sex link's, RIR and Amerauca hens

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  2. Abriana

Abriana Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2017
    From my blue coop
    I have a Columbian Rock rooster (my avatar) who is similar to a leg horn in color but he has blue tail feathers and black and blue collar, and Americauna hens. I bred them and the first time i got an all white hen with a black and brown collar and black and brown tail feathers and brown feathers dotting her back. Super pretty, her name is Grace. Then I bred again and got rich reddish brown chicks with blackish red tail feathers and hardly any black collar. I just looked up Americauna leghorn cross and they are thin like a leghorn, with a beard and muffs like an Americauna and are white or more brown. If you bred the Americana with the leghorns, you would probably have a thinner chicken than mine.

3. two j farm

two j farm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2016
    Louisiana
    My Coop
    Thanks I already have some half leg horn half olive eggers and Easter eggers and they turned out all white with pea comb and muffs

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by