What could she be?

nancysmith2

Songster
11 Years
Mar 24, 2009
Alabama
I hope it is a she. Supposed to be a gold sex link. I was told they only ordered pullets. She has slightly olive feet that are yellow on the bottom. She was light yellow and white with white wings. Her new feathers are coming in light red. She doesn't have ear muffs. Any idea what she really is? My other EE have muffs. I hope she is not an EE. I wanted sex links
25941_chickens_007.jpg

25941_chickens_008.jpg

Thanks, I saw a pic of a BO cross on this website that looked alot like her. The feet were the same color. Anyone else want to weigh in. Please. There has got to be someone that has an idea. She has no muff at all. Feet are greyish color maybe light olive. Her feathers have very light barring. Hardly noticeable. Thanks, Nancy

Well, it is hard to tell. I have a RIR, Golden sex link, and a Dominque. All except the Dom, look the same. They are 2-3 wks old. She has very light reddish bars on her wings. Her feet are not as dark as the other EE I have but I am guessing that it may be b/c of her light coloring. I like my EE but I wanted something different.

I will give it a few weeks and try pics again. I have EE and I love them. I just wanted to try something new. It is so neat to have a variety. Thanks to you all for the help. I love my girls. I hope they are all girls. Oh by the way my other chicks are 5 months and 3 months. When is a good time to introduce the new babies to the big girls. I have been putting the cage in the yard so the big girls can walk around them. How long b/f they can be together?

Back
Top Bottom