What day to expect hatch?

Vicky2479

Chirping
7 Years
Jun 8, 2012
Hi everyone
I am just wondering what day to expect my eggs to hatch under my broody, i know it is 21 days but i put them under her at 4:30pm on tuesday 10/09. She is a first time broody, quite young at 10ths old but she seemed fairly determined so i thought I would give her a go, i put 7 bantam Pekin eggs under her. Here she is giving me the evil eye

So do i expect them on the 30th or 31st? It is my first time too so I know it might be a silly question.
If anyone wants to join in the fun with us please feel free, and just to make it even more interesting, I am due with my second child on the 28th so who do you think will win , her or me? :)

Hi everyone
I am just wondering what day to expect my eggs to hatch under my broody, i know it is 21 days but i put them under her at 4:30pm on tuesday 10/09. She is a first time broody, quite young at 10ths old but she seemed fairly determined so i thought I would give her a go, i put 7 bantam Pekin eggs under her. Here she is giving me the evil eye

So do i expect them on the 30th or 31st? It is my first time too so I know it might be a silly question.
If anyone wants to join in the fun with us please feel free, and just to make it even more interesting, I am due with my second child on the 28th so who do you think will win , her or me? :)

Technically, it would be Tuesday 30th for 21 days but these things don't always run to schedule
smile.png

Here's hoping for a great hatch!!
thumbsup.gif

Ok thanks for that hopefully I will be home to see the little fluff balls. Mum seems to be doing a great job, she hopped of the nest today for abit to stretch her legs, poop and take a bath, I was a little worried cause when I opened her cage she took off like a bat out of hell squawking and flapping but she was back on within 15mins :)

Back
Top Bottom