1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What did I do before BYC???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by RickiHupp, Dec 18, 2008.

1. RickiHupp

RickiHupp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Newark, Ohio
    I was just sitting here thinking....what in the heck did I do on the internet BEFORE I found BYC? [​IMG]

I know I turn this darn thing on everyday and sit here for a while after I have fed all the animals and made my son lunch. [​IMG]
    I know I have done this for a long time I just cant remember what I actually did before I found this site??!!! This is the ONLY page I ever visit. I check my email first then open my favorites and click this link! What in the heck was I doing before I found this site?? I HAVE NO CLUE [​IMG]

Does anyone else come to this site and just sit and keep clicking "recent posts" over and over and over again for HOURS!! [​IMG]

2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Oh yes you are so like me....and the many other members....did we actually have a life before BYC..I am so dependant on my cyber friends now!!! I LOVE you guys.....(((hugs))))

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I never do that. I am quite sure how people can sit here all day long day in and day out posting in every possible forum there is to post on. Nor do I understand ANYONE that makes friends online. What kind of losers are we, are they?

4. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    What did I do b4 the BYC? Hmmm, I MUST have gotten some other type of work done....

5. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    ha ha ha ... I dont even check my emails.. they can go for days at a time LOL

when I check it.. I have like 90 (mostly junk)

6. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Shame on yappy...there are many people out there that dont have access to "real" people and depend on the cyber community for friendship..of which you are one, as you are such a "yappy" I for one if I did not have BYC and my tiny part time job would not see a soul from the "real" world..however I have found that the cyber friends I have made on BYC are more real and caring than the so called real fiends who have knifed me in the back fo one reason or another..getting off my soapbox so you can reply.....go for it Yappy x

7. RickiHupp

RickiHupp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Newark, Ohio
    LOL and you know......the only other pages that I go to are the ones where I am looking up some kind of information for a question that was asked HERE.....oh my....I need a life [​IMG]

8. dangerouschicken

dangerouschicken Will Barter For Coffee

May 6, 2007
    Columbia Gorge, OR
    I did my blog (and still do). I did message boards for years. I do Facebook now. That's about it. But I will always love BYC [​IMG]

9. dangerouschicken

dangerouschicken Will Barter For Coffee

May 6, 2007
    Columbia Gorge, OR
    Quote:I met my husband on a message board. We have been happily married for 7 years.

10. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    [​IMG] I think Deb was being sarcastic guys

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by