What did I hatch?

jcatblum

Songster
9 Years
Oct 27, 2010
Cement, OK
My DD is 11. She will put any eggs she can get ahold of in the incubator & now I don't even know what all we have! Think these all came out of maran eggs but dont remember! All pictures were taken with my phone. So colors are off.

This is the biggest of the birds-- if I didn't know better I would think it was at least a week or so older than the rest. Does have a few copper spots on it, but not much

90bb7278.jpg

The picture makes this one look lighter than in person
6e291855.jpg

This one looks like it has a few white spots, but in person I don't see them -- this is one of the prettier ones IMO
65ca5a80.jpg

She was moving a bit. But does have some feathering on her legs. But not strong feathering
da003d38.jpg

I really like this one too
8130b204.jpg

Any thought? Guesses? Told DD no more out of control hatching. Too many different chicks @ 1 time it is hard to keep up with who is who

Seems like it would be easier to keep track of who is who with them all looking so different! They are all unique and gorgeous! I am going Jersey Giant on the first one... but just for fun. I have no experience in this area!

Sorry should have put they all hatched Easter. We hatched eggs from 6 different people, these are the only ones I can't figure out.

Back
Top Bottom