What did you do in the garden today?

WthrLady

Crossing the Road
7 Years
Jul 24, 2014
WestOak, Nebraska
NO gardening, but decided to use the 70 degree day to mow the whole place. The hayfield took three passes to get it down from 12 inches to 2.5, so 7 hours on the bone rattler. Headset died and the wind made sure my ears filled with windage. So tired, so dirty, and SUNBURNED! I'll take that over frost bite in November any day!

igorsMistress

Frank and Abbys mom.
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
My Coop
Good morning gardeners. I had lots of plans for getting things done outside over the holiday weekend. Guess how much I got done? Nada. My daughter brought the ‘Rona home :smack:mad: I’ve been down for the count since last Friday. I did get tested since she and the grands live here and everyone works or goes to school. I’ve been extremely grouchy andeverything I’ve tried to write from here is just negative and unhappy. I’m shutting up, you guys have a good week

chickengr

Crossing the Road
7 Years
Dec 29, 2014
greece
Good morning gardeners. I had lots of plans for getting things done outside over the holiday weekend. Guess how much I got done? Nada. My daughter brought the ‘Rona home :smack:mad: I’ve been down for the count since last Friday. I did get tested since she and the grands live here and everyone works or goes to school. I’ve been extremely grouchy andeverything I’ve tried to write from here is just negative and unhappy. I’m shutting up, you guys have a good week

don't let anything frighten you! my friend's mom who was born in 1933 got covid and got rid of it within 3 days with mild flu symptoms. god is above all and god is one regardless of religion.

igorsMistress

Frank and Abbys mom.
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
My Coop
don't let anything frighten you! my friend's mom who was born in 1933 got covid and got rid of it within 3 days with mild flu symptoms. god is above all and god is one regardless of religion.
Thanks, I’m not at all frightened. While it has been more than three days and I’m still recovering/sick I’ve put my faith in science and got a vaccine so my symptoms are manageable. I don’t worship any god, regardless of religion.

igorsMistress

Frank and Abbys mom.
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
My Coop
Morning . A busy stressful week getting ready for surgery Monday . CT scan tomorrow . Then PT training Thursday . Took the car in for oil change and tire rotation yesterday . Last free service .
I’m looking forward to hearing how well you’re recovering! Are you excited to get it done?

Top Bottom