What did you do in the garden today?

chickengr

Crossing the Road
7 Years
Dec 29, 2014
greece
Thanks, I’m not at all frightened. While it has been more than three days and I’m still recovering/sick I’ve put my faith in science and got a vaccine so my symptoms are manageable. I don’t worship any god, regardless of religion.

I am not familiar with US doctors but in most european countries people can buy any university degree. especially if parents were doctors their children must be doctors too. that's why I never go to the doctor and take care of my health with healthy food and fresh air. no stress if possible.

NewBoots

Free Ranging
Nov 30, 2018
Lakeside, OR
Good morning gardeners. I had lots of plans for getting things done outside over the holiday weekend. Guess how much I got done? Nada. My daughter brought the ‘Rona home :smack:mad: I’ve been down for the count since last Friday. I did get tested since she and the grands live here and everyone works or goes to school. I’ve been extremely grouchy andeverything I’ve tried to write from here is just negative and unhappy. I’m shutting up, you guys have a good week
I hope you're on the mend soon, try to rest and sleep. :hugs

Inky seems back to normal, looking sharp with her tail cocked up like a flag! Amelia is still plugging right along, I catch her and wash her behind every so often and gently push the prolapse back inside, neither fix lasts very long but as long as she isn't suffering I'm willing to give her time. She's stopped laying but eats and drinks and isn't being picked on by the other ladies so I guess we'll see.

WthrLady

Crossing the Road
7 Years
Jul 24, 2014
WestOak, Nebraska
Good morning gardeners. I had lots of plans for getting things done outside over the holiday weekend. Guess how much I got done? Nada. My daughter brought the ‘Rona home :smack:mad: I’ve been down for the count since last Friday. I did get tested since she and the grands live here and everyone works or goes to school. I’ve been extremely grouchy andeverything I’ve tried to write from here is just negative and unhappy. I’m shutting up, you guys have a good week
No need to hush up. :)

Sally PB

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Aug 7, 2020
Belding, MI
I went up to the greenhouse today to water everything. The peas are doing the best, then the lettuce. Some spinach and beets are up, and a few radishes.

The kale is not coming up well at all. I know I planted it pretty thickly, and I counted 6 teeny little sprouts. Not a big deal; I can replant. I was planning to get new seed for next season anyway, so I'm just using up old stock.

WthrLady

Crossing the Road
7 Years
Jul 24, 2014
WestOak, Nebraska
Dawned on me today. I have not recvd ONE of my many Menards rebates in over a year. Wonder where they're going, or if they're even being sent at all.
I've always disliked the 11% rebate thing, and then they turned to easily recognizable postcards that can just vanish. They may as well just be putting postage on cash.

Turns out you can now track them. Three I have sent to them, aren't even in their system from this summer and fall, and 4 of the ones they've said they sent to me, never arrived from this spring. Grumble.

Last edited:

Top Bottom