What did you dream last night?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HorseFeathers, Feb 6, 2009.

1. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Okay, I have REALLY WEIRD dreams so don't be surprised. Also, if anyone knows what this is supposed to mean (I am lacking a dream interpretation book [​IMG] ) please tell me!

So I was taking photos with my SLR of some Canada Geese in a nice pond. Then I noticed one's head- I mean it's whole head, beak and eyes and everything- was sky blue! I asked it why, and it replied, "oh, it does that when I eat". Satisfied, I started snapping pictures again and then I woke up.
    The ODD thing is that in the dream I didn't think it was odd the goose could talk, just that it had a blue head.
    The ODDER thing- now this is really weird and you're probably going to think I;m crazy- is that I would have the same reaction in REAL LIFE. "Oh, okay, you're a talking goose. Why is your head blue? [​IMG] Typical me.

But what does it MEAN?! I know byrandom could tell me... anyone else?

2. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    you want a goose.

3. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Maybe I do... A taking goose with a blue head?!

4. arabookworm

arabookworm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I dreamt that my ceramics project (kung fu panda with a hollow morracca belly) lost its ear again. and I fixed it and it fell off again, and so I smashed it.

that thing is driving me crazy.

5. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    This is going to sound really gross but it actually wasn't. I dreamed that I was caring for these two babies about 6 months old. They were twins, a boy and a girl. For some reason I put them in a basket and into a very large microwave. [​IMG] I have no idea why except that it seemed like the thing to do. Then all of a sudden I had the thought "What the HECK are you doing???? This is a really bad idea!!" I open the door thinking I'd probably killed them but they were fine and giggling. I grabbed the little girl and felt her head which was cool and a little clammy. Then I woke up. [​IMG]
    Creepy!

6. chiknwhisperer

chiknwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Lowell, IN
    I dreamt about soap, all kinds of soap. My MIL was in it as well. Then I started talking in an Irish brouge and was cleaning the cat littler box. After that I'm not sure what happened. I didn't eat any sugar before bed last night lol. Wait till you here about something I dream after I have had a ton of sugar RIGHT beofre bed. They get really messed up.
    As far as your dream. You want to get a goose. Not just any goose a really cool looking goose. One that makes lots of noise.

7. mmtillman

mmtillman Chillin' With My Peeps

Wonder what it means when a person has the same dream over and over again for years??

I have had 2 repetative dreams all my life....[​IMG]

Of tornados....they are different in each dream...black, white, gray, skinny, thick...just always in the dream I see it approaching....
    ( probally from seein the Wizard of Oz as a young child, you think?? [​IMG])
    The other dream is of my car not being there when I walk out of the store to the parkin lot.......usually walmart!! And knowin my purse was also in my car....I wake up crying and sooooo mad!! I bet I dream one of those 2 dreams atleast once or twice a month....wierd....[​IMG]

8. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    I have the missing car dream from time to time too. And one where my teeth fall out one right after another.

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

After that cough syrup last night I don't remember a thing. [​IMG]

10. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I dreamed that I walked to the post office (that I live 3 miles away from) and it's freezing cold and icy, to pick up a Homesteaders Delight package that I ordered from McMurray. (I haven't ordered one this year) The weird part is, I was going to the PO at 7:30 am and banging on the door yelling to my postmaster, "Lori, it's me, I know my peeps arrived today!" She lets me in and I open the box, which isn't a regular peep box but a plain cardboard box with holes punched in it and Fragile handwrote on it [​IMG] I look in and I see chicks and one Khaki duck and I keep thinking "Where's the Turkey Poults?" Then I realize the duckling I'm staring at is a Khaki Campbell and I just know it's a boy (how I dunno) and I said, Oh good I have a girl alread, I needed a boy!

Funnier yet is when I woke up I realized there are two geese and two ducks in each homesteaders delight [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by