What did you get for Christmas??

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by willowbranchfarm, Dec 26, 2012.

1. willowbranchfarm

willowbranchfarm Chicken Boots

Oct 3, 2011
    Virginia
    My Coop
    I got clothes, a lava lamp, a lot of little things, candy, and a cell phone. [​IMG]

What did you get??

2. chews chooks

chews chooks Out Of The Brooder

Oct 7, 2012
    northhampton
    i got tons of chocs a lava lamp new pajamas (am wearing them now[​IMG]) a chrismas hat for my phone a case for my phone a stylus for my phone a phone (galaxy ace)a rugby ball and lots of sox need them holes in all my others[​IMG]

3. shamblescross

shamblescross Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Canning jars!

and a shirt that says: "We have nothing to fear but fear itself.... and spiders."

4. Chick1043

Chick1043 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    I got (random lol) $15 to mcdonalds, the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, a benefit pink and white makeup bag, pink headphones, $20, and another makeup palette:)

5. jendodd79

jendodd79 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2012
    I got a pair of Pivotstar roller derby capris and a hoodie vest. About 30 pairs of socks (some smartwool in there!!!), a hand warmer, a book and another hoodie from our local brewery.

6. Chick1043

Chick1043 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    Lucky! I need socks so bad! :)

7. Crafty-Duck

Crafty-Duck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2012
    Lucky Duck Pond
    I got some chicken stuff,soft blanket,a large Himalayan salt rock lamp,candles,first aid kit,and some new rubber boots [​IMG]

My chickens were happy with my first gift

[​IMG]

8. bluenkimchi

bluenkimchi Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    I got lots of exotic tropical fruit plants. From me to myself he he. Hope it doesn't sound to boring, lets see 3 lychee, 1 longan, 1 mango, 1 passion fruit vine, 2 guava plants, 1 papaya, 2 dragon fruit cuttings, 1 jack fruit and 1 sugar apple and a cherimoya plant. Just started this hobby after having un-successful multiple attempts hatching eggs in my homemade incubator. Maybe I will get a professionally built incubator next spring for my mountain quail eggs. Anybody have a suggestion on which brand that has reasonable quality for a novice that isn't too pricey?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by