What do I have?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by CPearson, Jan 25, 2012.

1. CPearson

CPearson New Egg

Jan 25, 2012
    Just Curious what My rooster and 3 hens are. I'd love to hear what you think! Jack is the rooster, Brownie on top,
    Jill is the white hen (wheaten? maybe), and the black one on bottom (sexlink? maybe). I'm just curious they are all pretty! I'm learning tons from this site!
    The whilet[​IMG]

2. fancyfowl4ever

fancyfowl4ever Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Cranbrook, BC, Canada
    2 black sexlink hens(sometimes black sexlink hens can be all brown with black markings) and a black sexlink roo and a game cross hen of some sort.

3. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

i see a sex link roo. to black sex link hens. and idk what the white one is. can u get a side pic of it?

4. CPearson

CPearson New Egg

Jan 25, 2012
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Thank you for your insight you have already shared!
    Here are a couple of pictures of my white one.
    How old do roosters have to be to crow? Mine hasn't made a sound but I have only had him 48 hrs. The sexlink here in the bottom picture is very dominate and pushes Mr. Jack the rooster around! :D They are neat to watch!

5. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

im not sure about the white one. looks like a mix. i had a rooster crow at 5 months old. but also had one crow at 1 year old. it just depends on the rooster

6. CPearson

CPearson New Egg

Jan 25, 2012
    Thank you! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by