Solved What do these mean? "Chilling' with my peeps" "Flock master" "Out of the brooder"

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by MiBirds, May 11, 2018.

1. MiBirds

MiBirds Songster

Apr 7, 2017
    Georgia
    My Coop
    Hey guys! Can someone please reply telling me what these mean? I've seen a few that don't really have to do with chickens too. I assumed they were labels hat the website puts on users depending on how active/new/what/etc. they are. I'm not sure if I'm correct though.
    If that's true, then what terms mean what? Is there a list?

Thanks!

2. ChickenLover1256

ChickenLover1256 Chirping

May 11, 2018
    I think it’s how long/how many posts. I join today and I’m a “out Of the brooder”... I think and I just recently won some trophy’s. A few hours ago I was a “New Chick” :idunno

3. MiBirds

MiBirds Songster

Apr 7, 2017
    Georgia
    My Coop
    Welcome!! I love BYC and I'm sure you will too. We have an amazing community here. Thanks for the reply! :welcome

casportpony and KikisGirls like this.
  4. I'm Chillin With My Peeps last time I checked :idunnonot sure what it means.

casportpony and KikisGirls like this.
  5. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General

It's based on how many points you have. Let me see if I can find the link.

6. Kessel23

Kessel23 Crowing

Feb 6, 2018
    Wisconsin
    I am "overrun with chickens" The label you get changes depending on how many trophy points you have, you get trophy points by reaching milestones the website sets for you like get 100 likes or give 100 likes or post 100 messages, and so on. You can also change it to whatever you want if you are a Premium Member.

7. casportpony

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  8. MiBirds

MiBirds Songster

Apr 7, 2017
    Georgia
    My Coop
    Thank you!!
    Thank you!!

9. casportpony

10. Ursuline Chick

Ursuline Chick Crossing the Road

Jul 21, 2017
    @casportpony thank you for looking for that list. I am curious as to when one label gets changed to another and this should answer my silly never even asked question. :highfive:

MiBirds and casportpony like this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: