What do you think about this large blue cochin roo?

bufforp89

Songster
10 Years
Jul 26, 2009
Chenango Forks NY
I dont know a thing about cochins and now I have some. So I was wondering if this roo is worthy of breeding or not.
37655_blue.jpg

I know that you cant see his legs or feet but his legs and feet are very heavily feathered and his feet are bright yellow with a few tiny black spots. He is supposed to be about 5 months old. Here is a pic that you can see a foot and a leg, I know, not really a good pic to judge an roo by
37655_pict0173.jpg

He is also like massive! The boy holding him in the second pic is an average sized 7 year old. He is super super gentle and friendly too (the chicken not the boy, hes a little terror)

I can't say much beacous I've only had a few pet bantams in the past. but his size looks good, and so does his temperment. have you looked at the cochin thread yet? I go over ther just to
pop.gif
droolin.gif

Take a few more pictures, they will need to see a could side view of him, in the ones you have his back looks to long, but it could very well be the pictures. Also they will need a better picture of the comb, I think 5 points and even are what they will be looking for.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom