What do you think of CSI with Ted Danson?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by nuttyredhead, Nov 9, 2011.

1. nuttyredhead

nuttyredhead Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2010
    Southern NH
    Im really not sure i like it this year, he isn't doing it for me. I want Grisom back!

2. Rusty Hills Farm

Rusty Hills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    Up at the barn
    Sadly, I don't think we will ever get Grissom back, which is why I stopped watching awhile ago. I did take a peek at the first episode with Danson, but it just didn't cut it, so I haven't gone back. I do still watch the old Grissom reruns, tho.

Rusty

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  3. JD4570

JD4570 Chillin' With My Peeps

At least it's not Charlie Sheen! I still want Grissom back.

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I love Ted Danson and he is a really good actor. I will watch it! I didn't know he was on it now.

5. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    :'(
    I miss Grissom...

6. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    I liked Grissom also but I think Ted Danson is actually pretty good in the role. He has a sense of humor that fits in with the show.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  7. spish

spish De Regenboog Kippetjes

Apr 7, 2010
    Belgium
    oh my ...............does grissom leave??? noooo!!!! what happens? (it seems we are way behind here in belgium)

8. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    I stopped watching it after Grissom left it, have seen a few episodes with Danson in but in my opinion its time to call and end to both CSI and CSI Miami they are getting stale and in the case of Miami silly. I mean look at the episode where the illegal poker game robbery was used to cover a murder up, at the end when the burgler was caught with the money that money ended up on the table of the mother playing poker for her son. Since when would a real csi let physical evidence go like that. New York may have a season or two more but even then its getting to the point to let them go.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  9. D3invertebrates

D3invertebrates Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2011
    Brookshire, TX
    Not a fan of csi but Ted Danson is awesome! Hes great on Bored to death and Curb.

10. NickyPick

NickyPick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2010
    Cypress, TX
    I'm loving it. Ted Danson is breathing life back into this show. I had completely quit watching when it became the Ray Langston show - totally ticked me off.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by