what do you think of my bird... black copper marans... please be truthful

geebs

Lovin' the Lowriders!
15 Years
Sep 28, 2008
Here is a bird I recieved a couple years ago... thought I would give everyone a chance to critique him...He is wet... This is the type of stock you would get when you would order from one of the very few breeders that had them... The kind you just waste your money on... What do you guys think.. this is a buyer beware situation

Ummm, pretty eyes there, geebs.
tongue.png

REALLY... pretty eyes... ya... like SATAN!!! he was as mean too!!!! A real killer that one.. just ran across the pictures and ppl were talking on the marans thread about buyer beware.. thought I would throw out this little gem...

Last edited:
geebs, The comb and ear lobes appear to be really nice, Is this your foundation male ?

wow, what an ugly bird. It makes my eyes hurt. This is the antithesis of "A bird whose balance fills the eye.".
Groan,
Karen

Last edited:
geebs

Quote:

lau.gif

I hope what you mean by foundation is concrete b'cuz.. that is the only thing I found redeaming... was his ability to fill a small hole... (he would make a soup taste mean)
tongue.gif

Oh that is a crown comb...Not just any side sprig... It is a prolific problem in marans...If you get it in your flock...It will show up agian and agina... No this would not make a good foundation for anyones marans stock.

Back
Top Bottom