What do you think of this coop?

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by southernmama47, Jul 10, 2010.

1. southernmama47

southernmama47 Out Of The Brooder

May 25, 2010
    Southern CA
  2. PhilErvin

PhilErvin Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2009
    Yucaipa, CA
    It looks good to me and the price seems very good. I think he means to say that it is put together with screws.
    I think you should go for it. [​IMG]

3. emys

emys Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    Idaho
    I also think this is a good deal better than most I've seen on Craigslist. Go for it.

The worst thing about it will be crawling under to keep it clean under there. But, it would be easy enough to open that up a bit and create additional run space in back or front.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010
  4. shellybean40

shellybean40 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Boerne, TX
    I think it is a great deal! I would love to have it for an extra coop! Wonder how much to ship to Texas-Just kidding![​IMG]

5. woodguy

woodguy Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2010
    Bushwood
    You do realise that the coop for sale is not the one in the pictures. I would ask for pics of the one for sale.

6. southernmama47

southernmama47 Out Of The Brooder

May 25, 2010
    Southern CA
    Quote:It says that the very bottom picture is his larger model, the 2 pictures above are the one for sale.

7. hudsonhousechicks

hudsonhousechicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2010
    Austin
    Wow! I like it, I think it looks great. It looks comfy for four chickens to me, especially if they are going to come out and run around a bit during the day. Go for it!

8. countrychix

countrychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2010
    Frewsburg, NY
    It looks like a good deal to me, and I'm cheap and fussy. [​IMG]

9. Gallina Vecchia

Gallina Vecchia Out Of The Brooder

Feb 6, 2010
    Man-ought-to-walk
    "Sturdy and light weigh one person can move it around ( It will look urgly,and take more space with the handles ) "

I love this ad! All of it! The coops are cute as heck, certainly not urgly, and hey, if they are CREWED, so much the better. Nice price and no THE BAD SMELL.

10. Mark & Nique

Mark & Nique Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    South Carolina
    It looks good for 4 chickens, and $285 isn't a bad price w/delivery included.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by