What do you think?!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hollymh, Jun 22, 2009.

1. hollymh

hollymh *A Scrambled Egg*

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Anyone willing to check out my photography website, I'm trying to make money without putting my daughter in day care and cutting back on classes so I put up a site, I'm the only local free-lance photographer who is schooled with exp. and has a team on island, and not to be rude but my competition is not exactly, well you get it... So if you could look over and let me know what you think, doesnÂ’t worry about busting my chops I can handle it lol so please be honest and harsh if need be [​IMG])

hutsonimages.com

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Wow, Guam! What's the highest point on the Island? I'm a worry wart, I'd be worried about tsunamis!

Change this: "Rather you want modern or traditional photos"

Should read: "We do both modern or traditional photos"

or something else... "Rather you want" is not English.

BTW: You are very talented. Nice pics.

Why the move from VA to Guam? Would love to see some professional pics of your coops!

3. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:Thank you! I have worked very hard over the last three years to build my skill and perfect my art, yet there is no such thing as perfection lol I really didn't like the "rather" either, it was choppy! Thank you for your suggestions [​IMG]

4. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    those Hi-Resolution pics are great, but for your website you may want to re-save them so they load much faster. i'm sitting on a broadband connection and if I have to wait a minute for a picture to display I am going to keep surfing [​IMG]

Liked the look and layout of the site!

5. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:How do I do that lol it was bugging the crud out of me too, I'm good w/ a camera but I'm lacking computer skills!!!

6. Boyd

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    actually I use Photoshop and resave with a lower resolution and rename the pic so I don't overwrite the high res one.

but I'm just a vacation snapper, no pro here [​IMG]

7. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    Beautiful work!![​IMG] [​IMG]

8. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Thanks for all the compliments!!! I updated the site so if anyone wants to take a new look I would apperciate it [​IMG]

9. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:I'm such a dork, lol I'm savvy with photoshop I thought you were saying there was a way to make it upload faster through the actual website! I did drop the res. down so hopefully they load faster [​IMG]!!!

10. Boyd

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    works out a lot faster now [​IMG]

If you clear your browsing history, you can see the difference [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: