What do you want for Mother's Day???

I already got what I wanted!

My son - using chainsaw, shovel and 4-wheeler - eliminated two big tangles of ugly bushes that have been bugging me for a DECADE!
bun.gif

I am sooooo happy, it's insane. Bushes gone - time to pick out new stuff to plant. Yippee.
celebrate.gif

I told them I want a jersey heifer calf! We used to have some jerseys. DH didn't care for them and over time their lines have died out. We do have some jersey/holstein crosses but, I miss the jerseyss!

To spend the day with my son. We are going to go to Collinsville, AL and browse the huge flea market there. Then go out to have a nice quiet lunch together in Cave Springs maybe.

I've got mine....we're going to Dallas for the King Tut exhibit. I'm very excited! I've wanted to see this for as long as I can remember, and finally I get to go. The best part is I have wonderful kids and a dh that I can share it with. A weekend away from home will be great too. I just have to find someone to watch the chickies.

I'd love that peace thing too. Just one day of the 11-year-old not having a remark for everything I say to him would be nice.

My DH plans on taking me and the girls out for a nice dinner. Funny thing is we have only been married for three years, and the girls are 21 & 15.
lol.png
He may not have been a bio father but he treats me so special on Mom's day. He is a wonderful hubby!

I know each of my girls will get me a card and a small gift, but what I really want is for them to treat each other with love & kindness. The two of them are like gasoline and fire.... bad combination.
somad.gif

Well hopefully I won't have any explosions to deal with!
fl.gif

Lil

A nintendo DS and Gardening Mama game....Those flowers are guarenteed to grow....and if they dont just reset the game...lol.

Dh said I might get one and I'm for sure getting a rose bush.

I'm getting my mom a lunch out and a day of antique/flea market shopping just three generations of the girls....lol

Materially? Anything chicken related, especially a brooder. LOL, but that will never happen!
roll.png

As for the day, I just want a peaceful day, with hopefully one of the kids remembering it IS mothers day.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom