What does ( CHARLIE ) mean?

xfilesnumber1fan

Songster
11 Years
Nov 24, 2008
Missouri
I am looking to get a new bunny a holland lop and the breeder sent me tons of pics and called one of them a CHARLIE..What does that mean? He looks white with dark ears and nose maybe tail couldnt see the butt..The breeder hasnt got back to me yet with the answer anyone know? Thanks

dont quote me on this because I dont breed bunnies but I think a charlie is a mismark broken meaning they dont have enough spots to meet the standard for their color, they wouldnt be show quality. But I think Charlies can be used breeding in certain situations and obviously they make good pets.

CutiePieAcres is right. A "Charlie" is a broken (think Pinto) who has too much white on him/her.

Edit: Forgot to say, congrats on getting a new bun. I used to raise Hollands and just love them! Please post pics when you get your new fluff ball.

Last edited:
Charlie= a color pattern that doesn't conform to an exsisting accepted pattern...may not be able to show it but fine for a pet.

Great..Thanks everyone that is the bunny that I had favored,I was thinking it was the color but was wondering if they meant it was a boy( Charlie ) LOL...I know I am looking for a doe..Thanks

PS Can someone tell me HOW TO PUT PICS ON HERE!!!

Last edited:
Here is a pic of my now bunny

19025_043.jpg

Here is the pic of the bunny I want

19025_bunnies_044.jpg

Last edited:
aww what a cute little baby! I love them at that age just so fluffy with little faces, and they are cute when they grow up too.

Your bunny is beautiful. I love that color, I had a couple Netherland Dwarfs in the same color, so pretty!

Back
Top Bottom