What does this poo mean?

Chickstarrs

Crowing
May 6, 2020
Ontario, Canada
I found this dropping in the run yesterday. Are the round beads blood? It looks like it was pretty watery too.

I have 26 chickens in three different age groups. Adults, 9 week olds and 7 week olds. I don't know who dropped it. They free range for a few hours every afternoon and also have pellets available. When not free-ranging they have a large run to play in.

IMG_8770.JPG

I found this dropping in the run yesterday. Are the round beads blood? It looks like it was pretty watery too.

I have 26 chickens in three different age groups. Adults, 9 week olds and 7 week olds. I don't know who dropped it. They free range for a few hours every afternoon and also have pellets available. When not free-ranging they have a large run to play in.

View attachment 2747963
They look like...whole berries...

View attachment 2747963
Looks like somebody ate berries they could not digest.

Back
Top Bottom