What DRIVES you crazy?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by havi, Aug 8, 2009.

1. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    I started another post, cause I didnt want to take over someone else's. Ive seen all kinds of idiots while driving, but there are a few that really drives me nuts. Like people reading a BOOK while driving! [​IMG]

Another thing is that Whataburger commercial. I wrote them an ugly little email of just what I thought about that. But of course I never heard anything back. [​IMG] You know, its the one with the guy driving a car and dipping his french fries in their ketchup containers. And the person says "Try doing that with those other guys ketchup" or something along those lines. How irresponsible is that? Having a commercial basically say.. "hey its okay to eat that huge burger, fries and shake while your driving." [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I hate getting behind log trucks or gravel trucks, both of which are prevelant around here. In NC, they are required to tarp their loads to keep the junk in their trucks from flying out and hitting your vehicle. DH tells me it's a law here in Arkansas too, but not enough state troopers around here to enforce the law.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  3. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Songster

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    What drives me crazy?

Um, when I'm sick with the flu from you know where and no one else in this house knows how to clean a dish. I mean we could run out of dishes and both sinks are full and they would go buy paper plates. [​IMG]

4. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    My BIGGEST one is people that will see you coming, then gun it so that they will not have to get in front of you, then I have to hit my brakes. THEN, 200 feet down the road they turn off. That burns me up. I have to sing Jesus Loves Me a lot when that happens. [​IMG]

5. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    After 63 years, my husband still can't find the dirty clothes hamper. [​IMG]

6. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Songster

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Quote:Did you say/write 63 yrs? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bless your heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:I couldn't believe how easy it was to break my new DH to this one. The other day I told him if his jeans are not in the hamper, don't expect them to be washed. Both the jeans and his dirty socks are in the hamper now.
    I think he was just testing me to see how much I would put up with. [​IMG]

8. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    Quote:Did you say/write 63 yrs? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bless your heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean HE is 63. [​IMG]
    From what I hear, he has never known where the hamper is in his entire life.

I just let them pile up or I kick them under the bed. Eventually he takes his dirties to the laundry room.

9. Rosalind

Rosalind Songster

Mar 25, 2007
    Too numerous to count!

Cleaning up after grown adult co-workers is a big one. My title says "Research Scientist," which is in fact a different occupation than "Maid" or "Mommy" or "Day Care Worker." I have been a maid and a babysitter. I went to college for eight years so that I would no longer have to clean up other people's messes. Honestly, who gets all the way to their mid-50s and still leaves their dirty coffee mug in the office sink to fester and develop scum for a whole week? Do they think their own boss doesn't see that?

DH's sense of priorities. I could give the man a list of Things To Do that would say
    1. Rescue beloved person from burning building
    2. Go to doctor's appointment for regular checkup and bloodwork
    3. Buy beer
    And I would get home and there would be a six-pack on the counter, but the beloved person would be dead and "I just didn't have time to go to the doctor." Multitasking is not his thing.

10. SportTees

SportTees Songster

My DH refuses to help me take care of the animals. I found out I'm preg so looks like I'm going to be downsizeing soon. When my first one was born I had to get rid of my dog breeding hobby-career.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: