What food would you buy with this!? (POLL)

What would you buy!?

• Total voters

TheDawg

Apparently 45 🙄🤚
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
If someone gave you $300 (or $50? $100?) to spend on any food you want..... what would you buy/order/make!? You can buy different things too, it doesn’t have to be only one thing. What if the amounts were different like a lot more or less money!? Would that impact it!? Just figured this would be fun! 😁🥰

For me, it would probably be Mexican, Italian, or Chinese food, or maybe meatloaf or a Turkey dinner :love :drool but most especially.... ANY DESSERT. :lau especially ice cream, pies, brownies, and eclairs or cheesecake 😂🤣😍

What would YOU buy!?!?! Would you get the most expensive thing possible with the money, like lobsters, steaks, golden caviar, or would you just order a bunch of your favorite foods!? Pizza!? Can be anything!!!!

ETA: it doesn’t have to be $300! It can now be ANY amount, whatever you want, and also all necessities are paid for in this fake scenario!!! This is extra and for fun!!

Last edited:

Pullet Press

Crowing
Aug 7, 2020
Texas
I'd probably use the cash to buy groceries (including desserts and all that good stuff), and maybe (if allowed) some seeds to plant in the garden, which would be food, technically.

TheDawg

Apparently 45 🙄🤚
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
I’d stick up on red meat.
I'd probably use the cash to buy groceries (including desserts and all that good stuff), and maybe (if allowed) some seeds to plant in the garden, which would be food, technically.
Y’all are smart!! :lau :love :love plants are an excellent idea and very clever!! I hadn’t thought of that! 😁🥰

TheDawg

Apparently 45 🙄🤚
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
$300 is a regular grocery store trip.
:eek: although it’s probably similar for us actually too, maybe slightly less. Would it be different if groceries were also paid for in this scenario? Or if it was a different amount of money? Y’all are making me feel like I should use it for groceries too 😂🤣 I probably would though actually. But this was more so inspired by the other thread when Muddy and Sealer had said people ordered pizza with their accounts and I was just thinking I would not order $80 or $300 worth of pizza 😂🤣🤔

Pullet Press

Crowing
Aug 7, 2020
Texas
:eek: although it’s probably similar for us actually too, maybe slightly less. Would it be different if groceries were also paid for in this scenario? Or if it was a different amount of money? Y’all are making me feel like I should use it for groceries too 😂🤣 I probably would though actually. But this was more so inspired by the other thread when Muddy and Sealer had said people ordered pizza with their accounts and I was just thinking I would not order $80 or $300 worth of pizza 😂🤣🤔
It probably would be different. (At my household, we typically stock up in groceries and buy a whole lot of milk, which leads to the high grocery bill)
(You wouldn't have to use it on groceries. I'd probably blow through it on Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies if I wanted to, 😂)

Top Bottom