What gender is this beauty?

Ms Biddy

One chicken short of crazy
Dec 4, 2017
My Coop
My Coop
This is a pullet. She needs to be introduced to other birds slowly, preferably in a crate or smaller pen where they can see each other but not touch. After a couple of days when putting them together, make sure there is plenty of space, obstacles and places to hide. My birds integrate much more quickly when they have room to spread out and get away from each other easily.

Aug 7, 2019
Oahu, Hawaii
I
This is a pullet. She needs to be introduced to other birds slowly, preferably in a crate or smaller pen where they can see each other but not touch. After a couple of days when putting them together, make sure there is plenty of space, obstacles and places to hide. My birds integrate much more quickly when they have room to spread out and get away from each other easily.
have her separated in the coop and they don’t mind her but the moment I put her out they all ent after her. Pecking her and jumping on top of her. She couldn’t even run away they had her pinned to the ground almost. The others are 2-4 months older And usually very tame n sweet natured. They all allow me to pick them up, hold them and put them down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom