What gender is this beauty?

Aug 7, 2019
Oahu, Hawaii
Wyandotte born first week of September. Hen or Roo? Wondering if I should expect eggs soonšŸ˜‚ I tried to put her in the coop run with the other girls but they all ganged up on her/him. How do I fix that? It was really bad!
013ECC59-8605-401C-B2FF-F8ED444B07B4.jpeg
4B3A16E9-E1D5-4BB7-9E5C-098F7C3E6BE5.jpeg
013ECC59-8605-401C-B2FF-F8ED444B07B4.jpeg

This is a pullet. She needs to be introduced to other birds slowly, preferably in a crate or smaller pen where they can see each other but not touch. After a couple of days when putting them together, make sure there is plenty of space, obstacles and places to hide. My birds integrate much more quickly when they have room to spread out and get away from each other easily.

I
This is a pullet. She needs to be introduced to other birds slowly, preferably in a crate or smaller pen where they can see each other but not touch. After a couple of days when putting them together, make sure there is plenty of space, obstacles and places to hide. My birds integrate much more quickly when they have room to spread out and get away from each other easily.
have her separated in the coop and they donā€™t mind her but the moment I put her out they all ent after her. Pecking her and jumping on top of her. She couldnā€™t even run away they had her pinned to the ground almost. The others are 2-4 months older And usually very tame n sweet natured. They all allow me to pick them up, hold them and put them down.

Back
Top Bottom